We accept MasterCard, Visa, Cash, Personal Check, Traveler's Check, or Money Order. All bookings receive a confirmation email of rate, deposit, balance due, and cabin assignment.
Our rates are based on the discount given for cash or check payment on arrival. A 5% processing fee will be added for credit card use on all rentals. Please be advised that your lodging total will include 6% Ky. Sales Tax and 4% Transient Tax.
Security deposits are $150 for one and two bedroom Cabins and $250 for the three bedrooms and is separate from lodging fees.
a) Cancellations are accepted up to thirty (30) days prior to scheduled arrival, minus a $50.00 processing fee.
b) Cancellations made less than thirty (30) days prior to scheduled arrival, will be charged for the full rental amount, unless cabin is re-rented (see section g)
c) All cancellations must be in writing by mail or email.
d) All cancellations will receive a confirmation email upon receipt, if you do not receive this email please notify us immediately by phone @ 606-561-4451. Our confirmation of cancellation is your release of liability for the cost of rental.
e) All no shows will be fully charged in accordance with the rate quoted in the confirmation booking email. There are no exceptions to this policy.
f) In the event you would like to change the reservation, either at or before 30 days, the entire deposit can be applied to a future booking with us based on availability.
g) Also in the event a 30 day notice is not possible, we will do our best to re-rent the cabin for the entire cancellation period. If we are able to re- rent the cabin, we will refund your deposit less the $100.00 processing fee.
h) Poor weather conditions do not constitute reasons for cancellations or no shows.
i) No refunds are given after arrival or in the event of an early departure.
- Most of our cabins are pet friendly. A $35.00 - $55.00 non-refundable fee is required for pets.
- Pet owners will take appropriate steps to clean up their pet's waste prior to check-out otherwise an additional fee of $50.00 for waste removal will be assessed against your credit card.
- Pets must be leashed at all times when outside.
- No Aggressive Dogs Allowed.
- If your pet is of the barking kind, you must leave it behind in consideration of our other guests. Pets cannot be tied up or chained in the cabin, yard or porch.
- Pets are not allowed on the furniture or beds. Each cabin is checked before arrival and after departure. An additional $100.00 cleaning and laundry fee will be charged against your credit card for removal of pet hair from furniture, quilts, and bedding.
- Please do not leave pets unattended in the cabin unless the pet is appropriately crated. All costs for scratched paint, chewed furniture, and disturbance of the property will be charged against your credit card.
- Guests bringing pets must agree to indemnify Lost Lodge and hold its owners liable for any damage their pets cause to third parties or the property of third parties. They also must agree that Lost Lodge and its owners have no liability related to the care and safety of their pets.
All Lost Lodge Cabins are non-smoking. Ashtrays are provided on outside decks and porches. There is an automatic $150.00 fee charged to your credit card for removal of smoke related odors, and/or damage to the cabin caused by indoor smoking. We appreciate your attention to this policy.
We make every effort to maintain all our equipment at the cabins and grounds. All cabins include Fridge, cooktop or range, microwave, coffee pot, toaster, television, and air conditioning. In the event of the cabin equipment or other equipment on the grounds breaking down, we will make every effort to repair it in a timely manner, but we are unable to issue any kind of refund. Thank you for your understanding.
Each unit is also supplied with dishes, cookware, eating utensils, fire pit, charcoal grill, picnic table, bed linen and 2-6 towels depending on cabin size. We also supply dish soap, dish towels, toilet paper and trash bags. The guest is responsible for all personal toiletry items, extra towels, charcoal, and any other paper products required. Firewood is available for sale at our office.
Our units contain valuable furniture, appliances, equipment and amenities. All guests agree to immediately notify Lost Lodge of any problems with or damages to the unit.
Guests are responsible for damages they cause including replacement or repair of cabin furnishings, cleaning, maintenance, accounting, and other staff time as well as the loss of subsequent income during the time of the repairs. The unit is inspected before each arrival and upon departure for any damages.
Water and septic:
Lost Lodge has well and septic systems. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper materials are flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than the minimum amount of toilet paper. DO NOT place grease and or leftover food down any sink or drains. If it is found that items, other than biological waste, have been flushed and clog the septic system you will be charged the costs to repair and return the septic system to its normal operating condition.
All guests agree to keep their assigned cabin (interior and exterior) in good order, to leave it in the same condition it was upon arrival. There is no daily maid service. Lost Lodge will have the cabin cleaned after your departure. If carpet or upholstery require cleaning after your departure fees will be passed on at the rate charged to Lost Lodge.
The linens in each cabin are reviewed and inventoried by two people prior to check-in and immediately at check-out. Replacement costs for missing and/or damaged linens will automatically be billed at replacement costs to your credit card.
Please note that our quiet time is from 11 pm until 9 am.
Thank you for choosing Lost Lodge Resort.
Reservations are made by phone and you will receive a confirmation email from us in reply to your policy acceptance email once we receive your security deposit and it has cleared.
Completing and submitting the information below indicates acceptance of the Lost Lodge Rental Cabin Policies.