There are a variety of things to do in the Lake Cumberland area. Activities for families, young adults and adults alike are all near. Most activities are within 30-45 minutes drive of Lost Lodge Cabin Rental.
- Cumberland Falls State Resort Park is located about 28 miles from lost lodge Cabin Rentals in the Daniel Boone National Forest. More information
- Waterway Adventures/Burnside Marina Burnside Marina is located one mile south of Lost Lodge by road or water and is very convenient for our guests to rent a boat or get fuel. More information.
- Conley Bottom Marina Conley Bottom is located 20 minutes south of Lost Lodge in Wayne County. They feature ½ and full day rental boat options. More information.
- Somersplash is a water park located in Somerset, KY. Just a 15-minute drive from Lost Lodge. More information.
- Sheltowee Trace Outfitters This outdoor adventurers dream is located just 5 miles from Cumberland Falls State Park and just about 30 minutes from Lost Lodge. More information.
- Yahoo Falls For spring and fall you can’t beat the extreme beauty of Yahoo Falls for a hiking adventure just 25 minutes from Lost Lodge. More information. Tip: Great activity for those on a budget!
- General Burnside Island State Park (Golf) Boaters, fishermen, and golfers can all enjoy this peaceful 400 acre island Park located one mile south of Lost Lodge. More information. Tip: Great activity for those on a budget!
- Big South Fork Scenic Railway This wonderful family train ride through the Big South Fork National Recreation Area is a short 30 minute drive form Lost Lodge. Located in historic Stearns, KY. More information. Tip: Great activity for those on a budget!
- Mill Springs Battlefield National Historic Site and Tour History and Civil War buffs will not be disappointed by this landmark of American History. The Battle of Mill Springs occurred in 1862 and is located 15 minutes west of Lost Lodge near Nancy, Ky. More information.
- 27 Drive-in Your family can enjoy two full screens of movie adventure just 1 mile from your cabin at Lost Lodge. The drive in is open from March until October on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Carload pricing always available, so you can’t beat the entertainment value! See us in the office for other coupons and specials. More information. Tip: Great activity for those on a budget!
- Fishing information Lake Cumberland is a fisherman's paradise. Find out more information to plan your fishing trip. More information.
- Somernites Cruise is a car show that happens the 4th weekend of every month in Somerset from April thru October. Just minutes away from Lost Lodge Cabin Rental. More information.
- Poker Run happens the second weekend in September of every year. It is extreme boat racing. One of the biggest boat races in the Midwest. Lost Lodge hosts an annual cookout at our outdoor kitchen after the event. More information.
- There are numerous shopping venues in our area, including two flea markets in the Somerset area. Paradise Flea Market is within walking distance of Lost Lodge Resort!